Monday, June 13

What Do You Think?


A random picture I saw from Tumblr. It amazes me how a simple picture can have such a powerful message. 

Just a disclaimer: I do believe that females should have a choice and I am not absolutely against abortion. I understand that there are certain circumstances where abortion is really necessary. I just think that legalizing abortion will encourage irresponsible sex. Think of me as conservative, I don't care. But I really think that before we discuss the issue of whether abortion should be legalize or not, we should consider measures on educating the people involved (specially the youth) about the repercussions of having casual (and unprotected) sex because we can totally skip the issue of killing an unborn child or not if we are only careful on having sex. 

Just my two cents. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment