Saturday, April 2

AMAZING RACE PHILIPPINES: Is It For Real?




I am a big fan of the Amazing Race. I forgot to count how many seasons I've watched and followed ever since the show began. I love Phil Keoghan. I love the tasks that the contestants are made to do. I love the drama. I love the adrenaline rush and I sometimes dream of joining that reality show myself.



Now, thanks to the great Manny Pangilinan, my dream of trying out for the Amazing Race is almost at my reach. I recently heard from a friend that the newbie local channel TV5 has acquired the franchise of the popular reality show as a part of its expansion plan.

Ang gwapo lang ni Phil, yes?
Now, I can't contain myself. Grabe lang. Nag-uumapaw ako sa excitement. 


If that shit gets real, I will camp out outside TV5's premises until they allow me to become part of that show. Of course it will not be as great as the original-- hello, who can top Phil Keoghan, right?--- but I think it's a nice opportunity for me to travel the whole Philippines for free. Papayat pa ako sa kakatakbo at sa stress. 




I'll be on tenterhooks waiting for the official announcement. Gah, that would be a dream come true if ever I get accepted. Who cares about the task, I'll eat a worm if I had to. I don't care if I win the prize or not, the chance of travelling a paradise like the Philippines  and for free is more than enough, right?

Super excited. :)







My plan to go places is now starting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment