Wednesday, April 6

Bucket List for Travelling 2011-2012

I came across this entry while I was browsing IvanAboutTown's blog. Since I am planning to start my travelling this year, what better idea than to start with the places near where I am, right? So before this year ends (or probably not), I need to visit the following places and explore the wonders that they have to offer.

Please click here for the original entry.


1. Beach hop in San Antonio,  Zambales
  • Target Date: October 2011
    • Anawanging Cove
    • Camara Island
    • Capones Island
    • Nagsasa Cove
    • Pundaquit
  • This is probably  the most difficult to do for this year. Most likely, March 2012
2. Taal Volcano Trek
  • Target Date: July 2011
3. Mt. Pinatubo Trek
  • Target Date: September 2011
4. Corregidor Island Day Trip
  • This trip will cost about 2k with the Sun Cruises Trip
  • Target Date: August 2011

5. Roadtrip around Mount Banahaw
  • done during my college days for my Philippine Institutions (PI) 100 fieldtrip. 
  • should go back again. :)
6. Shooting the rapids in Pagsanjan
  • Target Date: October 2011
7.Pampanga Culinary Adventure
  • Target Date: November 2011

8. Road Trip around Laguna de Bay. 
  • Target Date: October 2011
9. Intro Dive into Batangas
  • or to make it realistic, let's convert the diving into swimming. I'm scared of diving, kk. 
  • Target Date: January 2012
10. Plant trees at the Ipo Watershed. 
  • Have fun and help Mother Nature. Is that fun or what? 
  • Target Date: June 2011
Ay nako, andami kong gustong gawin. :)

1 comments:

go diving! =)

"This is probably the most difficult to do for this year. Most likely, March 2012"
is this for Zamables? super simple lang yan. go go!

Post a Comment